Re: openjdk-6-jre-lib: unable to remove package

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Julien Cristau wrote:
> Regardless of anything else, I think you shouldn't be playing severity
> ping pong with package maintainers.

Of course.  This is why I am deferring to your sage wisdom.

I really do my best to avoid BTS ping pong, but when I'm presented
with a maintainer that is obviously not even trying (I had to jump
through unnecessary hoops just to "prove" that a trivially
reproducible issue exists), then I feel that my judgment of the
problem is more accurate than the maintainer.  In general, I agree
that BTS ping pong is to be avoided, but in this case, I feel it was
warranted.  Sorry.

Mike