Unblock request for suricata 1.0.2

Hi,

Suricata 1.0.2 was released after the freeze, and it fixes several
bugs (exactly, "half a dozen TCP evasions").
See http://www.packetstan.com/2010/09/suricata-tcp-evasions.html

The git commits are more or less exactly the fixes, so I am proposing to unblock
suricata 1.0.2 since porting the fixes would be equivalent to the
entire release ..

Can you unblock suricata 1.0.2-1 ?

Thanks,
Pierre