Re: exception for package: abiword

On 29/10/2010 14:17, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le vendredi 29 octobre 2010 à 13:59 +0200, Mehdi Dogguy a écrit :
>>> The update of abiword was discussed in #debian-release 2010-10-20
>>> 12:46 (Josselin Mouette) with regards to the status of goffice
>>> being solved first. This appears to be done according to
>>> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=goffice&suite=unstable
>
>> goffice is compiled on all arches (almost)… yes. But, I'm not sure
>> yet we will accept it in Squeeze.
>
> It is not necessary. The new goffice package includes symbol files and
>  will not block abiword when it has built everywhere.

Oh that's nice :) I should have checked that by myself. So, let's wait
until Abiword hits the archive and get the usual testing in sid… then, we
will unblock it for Squeeze if all is ok.

If the maintainer if ok with the NMU, why is it in delayed/2? Couldn't you
reschedule it to delayed/0?

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي