Re: Freeze exception for yaWP 0.3.5?

[Please CC me on all replies, I'm not subscribed to debian-release.]

Dear Julien,
Julien Cristau schrieb am 26.10.2010 21:21:
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 20:51:42 +0200, Kai Wasserbäch wrote:
>> Julien Cristau schrieb am 26.10.2010 19:32:
>>> If you want to add the copyright notices, ok.  I'm not sure about the
>>> rest of the changes.
>>
>> Ok, I've prepared something in my git, which would just need a final dhc -r IMO,
>> but I'd like to make sure you'd accept it as it is now (it's the first time I
>> ask for an exception as a Maintainer, so I'd like to be sure before wasting your
>> time). You can find the branch at [0].
>
> I'm not going to go out of my way to look at these changes if you don't
> give a reason why they're needed.  So far you only mentioned the
> copyright notice addition, and I said that would be fine on its own.

sorry for being in-concise: I just wanted a ok for adding the "copyright change"
the way I did. As the added notices were part of upstream's diff between 0.3.4
and 0.3.5 and you said the whole 0.3.5 changes wouldn't be ok for Squeeze, I put
just those changes (adding the copyright notices) in a patch, which gets applied
by dpkg-source.

Sorry again,
Kai

--

Kai Wasserbäch (Kai Wasserbaech)

E-Mail: debian@carbon-project.org
Jabber (debianforum.de): Drizzt
GnuPG: 0xE1DE59D2      0600 96CE F3C8 E733 E5B6 1587 A309 D76C E1DE 59D2
(http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=0xE1DE59D2&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=vindex)