Freeze exception for yaWP 0.3.5?

[Please CC me on all replies, I'm not subscribed to debian-release.]

Dear Members of the Release Team,
the upstream for plasma-widget-yawp released a new version (0.3.5), with the
major change being (see [0] for a diff between 0.3.4 and 0.3.5) the adding of
the copyright of Shawn Starr. One of the previous maintainers has based his Ions
on the work of Shawn but somewhere along the editing the copyright notice was
lost. The neglect to mention Shawn's copyright might (!!!, I'm no lawyer, just
guessing here and hoping for your input based on your extended experience) make
yaWP undistributable in the form as it is currently in Debian. Therefore I'd
like to know, if the thought of a Freeze Exception would be entertained by the
Release Team?

Thank you in advance for your time and effort!

Kind regards,
Kai Wasserbäch

[0]
<http://gitweb.carbon-project.org/?p=plasma-widget-yawp.git;a=commitdiff;h=173793ef7d3d1c4cb07e0f652df6121dcd0dcca7>

--

Kai Wasserbäch (Kai Wasserbaech)

E-Mail: debian@carbon-project.org
Jabber (debianforum.de): Drizzt
GnuPG: 0xE1DE59D2      0600 96CE F3C8 E733 E5B6 1587 A309 D76C E1DE 59D2
(http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=0xE1DE59D2&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=vindex)