Re: Please consider unblocking boxbackup_0.11~rc3~r2502-4

On 10/22/2010 08:50 PM, Reinhard Tartler wrote:

> I have to admit that I noticed too late that the rc3 version didn't
> make it to testing because of the missing build; I just assumed rc3
> was already in and don't really remember what exactly changed.
> However, I do remember (several) FTBFS fixes and rather conservative
> upstream changes. I do know that the current binary works, but in
> case we need to include some security update after release, I fear
> we won't be able to offer updated packages.

We are currently really not able to accept rc3 in Squeeze because rc3
never migrated (since April *2009*). If you are not able to provide
security support for it during Squeeze's lifetime, the single action we
are able to perform is adding a removal hint for it.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/