please remove agtl from squeeze

(please CC me for any follow-ups as I am not subscribed to the list)

Hi,

my package agtl 0.5.1-2 currently in squeeze and unstable is outdated and
doesn't work with current geocaching.com interfaces so it's essentially
useless in its current form.

It also was never released as part of a stable release so it seems to me the
most useful course of action would be its removal from squeeze and reentering
after the squeeze release and I had time to update it.

Thanks
Heiko