Re: migration permission for fetchmail 6.3.18-1 (pre upload)

Hi,
* Nico Golde <debian-release+ml@ngolde.de> [2010-10-12 00:43]:
[...]
> A full debdiff of what I plan to upload is available at:
> http://people.debian.org/~nion/fetchmail_6.3.17-4_6.3.18-1.diff
>  96 files changed, 18618 insertions(+), 20580 deletions(-)
> This is quite a lot even though almost all of this are translation file
> related changes (binary and source) and a huge chunk is caused by the
> autohell.
>
> Please let me know what you think, I plan to upload this as soon as possible.

To ease the reviewing process, here's a diff with the auto-generated stuff and
binary blobs stripped:
http://people.debian.org/~nion/fetchmail_6.3.17-4_6.3.18-1_stripped.diff

Cheers
Nico