python-apt unblocked

Hi

I unblocked python-apt as it fixes an RC bug, some other nasty bugs and
updates some documentation:

+python-apt (0.7.98.1) unstable; urgency=low
+
+  [ Piotr Ozarowski ]
+  * Use dh_python3 to handle Python 3 files
+    - bump minimum required versions of python-central and python3-all-dev
+    - add new python3-apt, python3-apt-bdg and python-common binary
packages
+  * Replace python-central with dh_python2
+
+ -- Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org>  Wed, 29 Sep 2010 20:38:25 +0200
+
+python-apt (0.7.98) unstable; urgency=low
+
+  [ Michael Vogt ]
+  * python/acquire.cc:
+    - return long long when calling TotalNeeded(), FetchNeeded() and
+      PartialPresent() from pkgAcquire(). This follows the change
+      in libapt.
+  * apt/debfile.py:
+    - add missing init for _installed_conflicts (LP: #618597)
+  * add "provides" property to the apt.Version objects
+  * apt/debfile.py:
+    - fix error when reading binary content and add regresion test
+  * merged patch from Samuel Lidén Borell to fix crash if there utf8
+    in the control file (LP: #624290) and add test
+  * apt/cache.py:
+    - add "sources_list" parameter to cache.update() to force updating
+      a single sources.list entry only
+  * debian/control:
+    - add missing build-depends on python-debian (needed to run the
+      tests for apt.debfile.DebPackage()
+  * data/templates/Ubuntu.info.in:
+    - add extras.ubuntu.com and archvie.canonical.com to the
+      templates
+  * aptsources/distinfo.py, aptsources/distro.py:
+    - support non-official templates (like extras.ubuntu.com)
+  * fix return type of DebSize() and UsrSize(), thanks to
+    Sebastian Heinlein, LP: #642936
+  * merge fix from Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> for
+    crash in unattended-upgrades, many many thanks (closes: #596408)
+  * python/acquire-item.cc:
+    - fix two more int -> long long change to follow the changes
+      from libapt
+    - do use PyString_FromFormat(), in python versions below 2.7 it
+      does not support long long (%llu), use strprintf() from libapt
+      instead
+
+  [ Kiwinote ]
+  * apt/debfile:
+    - don't fail if we conflict with the pkgs we are reinstalling
+
+ -- Michael Vogt <mvo@debian.org>  Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:47:51 +0200

Cheers

Luk