unblock subversion/1.6.12dfsg-2

Dependencies appear to all be in squeeze already.

  * patches/cve-2010-3315: New patch for CVE-2010-3315, whereby, in rare
    configurations, mod_dav_svn could give too much access to authorized
    users.
  * control: Update Vcs-* fields, Homepage, Policy to 3.9.1 (no changes),
    tweak python version declaration (Closes: #587853).

The CVE patch is a one-liner.  The impact is low enough that I haven't
decided whether it's worth an upload to lenny security.  It does not
affect our default or suggested configuration.

    http://subversion.apache.org/security/CVE-2010-3315-advisory.txt

The second change is trivial and was already pending.  Functionally, it
adds a Python-Version header to one package, as documented in the
Python policy.  I think this falls under 'documentation'.
--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/