Processing binary-NEW packages? (Was: List of binary-NEW packages)

Il 10/08/2010 12.10, Luca Falavigna ha scritto:
> For your convenience, I've set up a slightly modified NEW page which
> only displays binary-NEW packages, you can find it at [1].
> If that turns useful, I'll have a look how to properly differentiate
> these information in the default NEW.html page [2].

binary-NEW packages can now be displayed from
http://ftp-master.debian.org/NEW.html

Backlog is getting quite big, could we process binary-NEW packages
targeted to experimental and those targeted unstable which do not
trigger new transitions (i.e. NEW -doc package)?

  .''`.
 : :' :   Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org>
 `. `'
   `-