Re: Please appove crafty 23.3-1~squeeze1 was: Re: Accepted crafty 23.3-1~squeeze1 (source amd64)

On 09/17/2010 05:54 PM, Oliver Korff wrote:

> I saw, that my fix for the FTBFS-bug in the package could not enter
> testing, even after the unblock of the release-team. This is caused
> by a new upload of libnuma1:
>
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/crafty.html testing migration
> excuses: Section: non-free/games - 26 days old (needed 10 days) -
> Ignoring block request by freeze, due to unblock request by zobel -
> Valid candidate - Invalidated by dependency - Not considered -
> Depends: crafty numactl (not considered)
>
> So I privately asked zobel from the release-team, how to proceed. He
> told me that I could upload a ~squeeze1 package (built in a testing
> chroot) to testing-proposed-updates.

zobel approved the Squeeze upload… so it should be fine now. For further
comments, you can ask privately zobel again :)

Next time, please send a mail to -release.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/