Re: [britney] RFC: Behaviour change for "approve" hints

On Sun, 2010-09-19 at 07:50 +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> On 09/19/2010 12:33 AM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>
> > As a consequence of all of the above, I'd like to propose modifying the
> > semantics of "approve" so that the hint can be added straight away and
> > the t-p-u package only becomes a valid candidate once it's available on
> > all the architectures on which it exists in testing; the attached patch
> > does so.
>
> Finally that missing feature will be implemented! :-)

One thing that's worth mentioning is that the output is slightly
different from the existing out-of-date checks for unstable:

- the excuse says "not yet built on $arch"
- the check purely says "has the tpu package produced any binaries on
$arch" rather than "has the tpu package produced all the binaries on
$arch which the testing package produced"

If people would particularly like it changed so that each of the missing
binaries relative to the testing package are listed then I'll look at
adding that.

Cheers,

Adam