Re: webkitkde

Heyho!

Sune NMUd webkitkde (which I maintain) and apparently got a freeze
exception.  Not being aware of this I uploaded a new upstream snapshot
(fixing at least one quite annoying bug), incorporating his NMU change and
correcting README.Debian to match the change Sune did in his NMU.

libkwebkit1 ABI didn't change as far as I can see; kget is currently the
only package depending on this (except kpart-webkit itself, of course.)

How should we proceed?
 -> re-upload Sune's NMU version to t-p-u
 -> let the new version go into squeeze
 -> remove webkitkde from squeeze (requires a kdenetwork upload without
dependency on libkwebkit, so less than ideal unless such an upload is
planned anyway.)

(Looking at popcon and at the low number of bug reports despite there being
a few annoying bugs, removing webkitkde from squeeze wouldn't be the end of
the world - having it in squeeze would still be nice, though.)

Sune:
> I'm quite annoyed.

Sorry to hear this.

I am a bit annoyed though that you're annoyed.  Please keep me in the loop
next time, so I know not to upload.

+++
webkitkde (0.9.6svn1170614-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version.
    - History fixes.
  * Merge NMU and adjust README.Debian to match the new reality
  * Convert symbol file to C++
  * Update to Policy 3.9.1

 -- Adrian von Bidder <cmot@debian.org>  Sun, 05 Sep 2010 15:17:45 +0200
+++

cheers
-- vbi

--
In Blythe, California, a city ordinance declares that a person must own
at least two cows before he can wear cowboy boots in public.