Re: chromium not in Squeeze: a bit of communication needed?

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 17:02:33 +0200, Giuseppe Iuculano wrote:
> On 09/08/2010 04:26 PM, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> > That isn't really a fair comparison.  I campaigned (unsuccessfully) to
> > keep webkit out of lenny at the time since it was so
> > experimental/unsupportable.  Thus I had no interest in supporting
> > that.  However, I'm planning to help support webkit in squeeze, so I
> > don't foresee such an issue in the future.
>
> Ok, so you campaigned to keep webkit out of lenny because now it is
> unsupportable. Now I have the same question you made for chromium. Are
> you sure this will not happen again?

I campaigned to keep webkit out of lenny because I foresaw it as
unsupportable then (and now we have evidence that confirms that).  I
think its come a long way since then, and I think it is indeed
supportable now for squeeze.

On the other hand, I don't think chromium is supportable yet, which is
why I don't think it should be in squeeze.

Mike