Re: chromium not in Squeeze: a bit of communication needed?

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 01:48:49PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> [3] A question you might have at this point is: "why you bother about
>     Chromium and not other packages?". Well, I do bother about all
>     packages and I'm just trying to anticipate questions I'll might be
>     asked as soon as Squeeze get released. For instance and for the same
>     reason, I've proposed just yesterday to mention the removal of Plone
>     from Squeeze, and the maintainer has kindly agreed to explain the
>     reasons in the Squeeze release notes. So, I'm not special casing
>     anything here, and I encourage you to point me to other similar
>     cases.

I think a section of the release notes should include such information.
It could also include hints at what we plan to do. I don't know what
Giuseppe plans for chromium, but I for one plan to upload newer versions
of iceweasel as soon as I can (which might not be as soon as one could
hope, due to the xulrunner transition that goes with it).

Mike