Re: Please allow python-poker-network-1.7.7-3 into Squeeze (was Please allow python-poker-network-1.7.7-2 into Squeeze )

Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> On 09/07/2010 04:23 PM, Loic Dachary wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I advocate for the acceptance of python-poker-network-1.7.7-2[1]
>> into
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> poker-network.
>
>> Squeeze because:
>>
>> * init script in 1.7.7-1.1 now in squeeze fails to run (it is
>> incompatible with the version of twisted[2] * postrm was fixed
>> because it failed to purge in some cases * 1.7.7-1.1 misses
>> critical patches that were in 1.7.6 and accidentaly removed
>>

> you forgot:
>
> * removes da.po and ru.po
>
>> I believe it is worth updating python-poker-network with this
>> maintainance release because it fixes a simple problem
>> (compatibility with twisted) that prevents the current version to
>> run. And it also fixes a few bugs and improves the stability of
>> the application.
>>
>> This maintainance release also contains updated translations.
> ^^^^^^^
>
> By "updated", you mean "removed"?

This was my mistake, I apologize for wasting your time with it.
> Please fix the translations issue and get back to us when ready.

I have just uploaded 1.7.7-3 which adds the translation files that
were accidentaly removed in 1.7.7-2
>> [1]
>> http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/poker-network/news/20100906T162714Z.html
>>  [2] twisted http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?packages=twisted
>>

> Putting bugreport numbers is much more useful than those two links.

This maintainance packages fixes the following bugs:

In Debian

In Ubuntu

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/poker-network/+bug/630870

Thanks for your help.