Re: Please allow python-poker-network-1.7.7-2 into Squeeze

On 09/07/2010 04:23 PM, Loic Dachary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I advocate for the acceptance of python-poker-network-1.7.7-2[1] into
                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

poker-network.

> Squeeze because:
>
> * init script in 1.7.7-1.1 now in squeeze fails to run (it is
> incompatible with the version of twisted[2]
> * postrm was fixed because it failed to purge in some cases
> * 1.7.7-1.1 misses critical patches that were in 1.7.6 and accidentaly
> removed

you forgot:

* removes da.po and ru.po

> I believe it is worth updating python-poker-network with this
> maintainance release because it fixes a simple problem (compatibility
> with twisted) that prevents the current version to run. And it also
> fixes a few bugs and improves the stability of the application.
>
> This maintainance release also contains updated translations.
                                          ^^^^^^^

By "updated", you mean "removed"?

Please fix the translations issue and get back to us when ready.

> [1]
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/poker-network/news/20100906T162714Z.html
> [2] twisted http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?packages=twisted

Putting bugreport numbers is much more useful than those two links.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/