Please unblock coinutils / coinor-symphony / coinor-cbc

Hi,

I am not really sure what to do. I forgot to build depend on a newer
version of coinutils in the package coinor-cbc causing a FTBS in squeeze
(see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=595847 ).

However, coinutils and coinor-symphony both are waiting to enter squeeze
for 65 / 117 days now due to atlas not entering squeeze.

So what now? Shall I fix the build-depends in cbc and do a new upload or
could someone hint all of the coinor-* / coinutils packages to enter
squeeze (which would also fix the above FTBS) even though atlas is not
yet through?

Thanks,
Soeren
--
For the one fact about the future of which we can be certain is that it
will be utterly fantastic. -- Arthur C. Clarke, 1962