Bug#595685: unblock: pam/1.1.1-5
Please unblock package pam
As discussed on debian-release, I have uploaded pam 1.1.1-5 to unstable
with a set of final bugfixes for squeeze. Please review and unblock.
The changelog for this upload is:
* debian/rules: pass getconf LFS_CFLAGS so that we get a 64-bit rlimit
interface. Closes: #579402.
* Update debian/source.lintian-overrides to clean up some spurious
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1.
* Add lintian overrides for a few more spurious warnings.
* debian/patches-applied/no_PATH_MAX_on_hurd: define PATH_MAX for
compatibility when it's not already set. Closes: #552043.
* debian/local/pam-auth-update: Don't try to pass embedded newlines to
debconf; backslash-escape them instead and use CAPB escape.
* debian/local/pam-auth-update: sort additional module options before
writing them out, so that we don't wind up with a different config file
on every invocation. Thanks to Jim Paris <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the patch.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: squeeze/sid
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: armel (armv5tel)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.30-1-iop32x
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash