Re: Freeze exception for virtualbox

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 06:35:48PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> Then can you help with the second part of my question?  I still don't
> think I can review a 16k lines diff, or an iso.

Well neither can I. I have no idea how to help you with a review. I can give
you details of the changes in the packaging, but I doubt this is what you're
looking for. Would it help to splt up the changes into different patches? But
the size will remain the same that way.

I trust upstream that they know there code and I really think we should add bug
fixes for squeeze if we can. Again, if there was a new feature in there I
wouldn't even ask. Here's what they say:

Oracle today released VirtualBox 3.2.8, a maintenance release of VirtualBox 3.2
which improves stability and fixes regressions. See the ChangeLog for details.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype michaelmeskes, Jabber meskes@jabber.org