Re: please unblock drush 3.3

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:12:26PM +0200, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> Are you aware that 3.1-2 hadn't enough time to reach Squeeze yet?

Yes, I am aware of that. I did the upload of 3.1 before communicating
with the rest of the Drush development team (at the drush BOF at
Drupalcon Copenhagen), and I tried to get 3.1 in squeeze just to be on
the safe side. I wasn't sure I would have the arguments to convince you
to get 3.3 in, but after talking with fellow DDs, I thought 3.3 would be
a better target.

Thanks for your hard work again,

A.

PS: offlist, maybe: how can I remove a package from squeeze now? (not
drush, of course :)

--
Antoine Beaupré
Réseau Koumbit Networks