Re: freeze exception: lynx-cur 2.8.8dev5-1

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:59:12PM +0900, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> I think it's your point of view and I don't agree with you here.
> I have a good relation with the upstream author and don't
> think it is necessary for me to understand the code.
>
> Umm, sorry again but I'd like to know if you can add a freeze
> exception for lynx-cur.

I'm slightly disturbed by the comment that you don't feel you need to
understand the code in the packages you maintain. This is fairly
fundamental to package management.

Have you talked to the security team about this bug at all?

Neil
Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li A40F862E