Re: want to get packages into Sqeeze

Hi Adam,

On Sun, 22.08.2010 at 15:58:24 +0100, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
> As I said above, it's unlikely that a package not even in unstable will
> get in to squeeze now.

I fully understand, but also thought that the program itself is both
benign and valuable to the project. Anyway, if you say no, then you say
no, but I hope you understand that I asked. I didn't find the request
unreasonable, otherwise I wouldn't have made it.

> I've unblocked funkload.

Great!

> roundup got re-uploaded after the original request so I'd prefer that
> the new version spend a few days longer in unstable.  I've unblocked it
> but aged it slightly so it will migrate in a few days time.

This is also great, and much appreciated!

Thank you!

Kind regards,
--Toni++