Re: want to get packages into Sqeeze

Hi,

On Sun, 2010-08-22 at 14:48 +0200, Toni Mueller wrote:
> On Sat, 14.08.2010 at 18:36:33 +0100, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
> > >  * postfix-cluebringer (#577270):
> >
> > This doesn't appear to have even made it to NEW yet?  On that basis I'm
> > afraid we'd be unlikely to grant a freeze exception for it.
>
> the package is now in NEW since last Sunday (ie, roughly one week).
>
> http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/postfix-cluebringer_2.0.10-1.html

As I said above, it's unlikely that a package not even in unstable will
get in to squeeze now.  There might be some cases where a new binary is
needed to resolve a bug or for one of the few remaining transitions, but
a new leaf source package doesn't seem to fit any of those cases.

> > more time in unstable.  Please ping us again in another week or so.
>
> "ping"
>
> It would be great if you could take another look at my packages.
>
> python-webunit was already unblocked. Now I'm missing funkload,
> roundup, and postfix-cluebringer.

I've unblocked funkload.

roundup got re-uploaded after the original request so I'd prefer that
the new version spend a few days longer in unstable.  I've unblocked it
but aged it slightly so it will migrate in a few days time.

Regards,

Adam