Re: libsoqt3-20 is linked against Qt 4 (should be Qt 3)

On 21/08/10 15:36, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 02:52:48AM +0200, Gerhard Dirschl wrote:
>> Package: libsoqt3-20
>> Version: 1.4.2~svn20090224-2
>>
>> libsoqt3 should be linked against Qt 3 but actually it is linked
>> against Qt 4 (apart from the suffix, there is no difference between
>> libsoqt3 and libsoqt4).
>
> Wow.  This was broken perhaps as long ago as March 2009 and
> no-one noticed until now.  Must not be an important package :-)

FWIW, I could be wrong, but it looks like configure is invoking
pkgconfig to determine the QT version and it's always finding QT4
regardless of what QTDIR is set to.

Maybe --enable-pkgconfig wasn't the default in the previous release?  In
any case adding --disable-pkgconfig *seems* to do the trick, although I
didn't have time to test it thoroughly.

Cheers,

	David.