Re: please give back shogun on mipsel

On 08/17/2010 08:10 PM, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:

>> I also see that your package FTBFS on kfreebsd-i386 and hppa. It's
>>  killed while generating the documentation. Do you intend to fix
>> those failures as well?
>
> Sure, but these failures are failures of doxygen 1.7.1 - not the g++
>  timeout compiling a too big file as is the case on mipsel.

Yes, but if you want shogun to migrate, you'll have to fix those
failures as well. Do you prefer a proper bug report?

>> You could you change your packaging so that documentation is not
>> generated on buildds.
>
> I was actually attempting this in my last upload by putting
> Architecture all for both doc packages and telling cdbs to only do
> things in build-indep: not sure why it does not work.

Yes, that's a known issue with CDBS (if I'm not mistaken). csound
maintainers had to deal with it (with the help of Jonas) and they ended
up with something like:

-build-indep: build-indep-stamp
-build-indep-stamp:
+
+install/libcsound64-doc:: build-doxygen-stamp
+build-doxygen-stamp:
 	doxygen
 	touch $@

Regards,