Re: please give back shogun on mipsel

On 08/17/2010 09:16 AM, Soeren Sonnenburg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> shogun fails to build on mipsel (150 minute inactivity timeout
> compiling a .cxx file of size 5.6MB:

I also see that your package FTBFS on kfreebsd-i386 and hppa. It's
killed while generating the documentation. Do you intend to fix those
failures as well? You could you change your packaging so that
documentation is not generated on buildds. It's a workaround but also a
way to save some resources on buildds since arch:all packages are not
uploaded when built there.

> Would it be possible to reschedule a build on a bigger machine ?

We can't choose the buildd. I'll give it back and see what will happen.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/