Freeze exception: foomatic-filters 4.0.5

Hi dear release team,

as others, I got surprised by the freeze and couldn't get long-standing
packages uploaded before it. Here we go: I'd like to request a freeze
exception for foomatic-filters 4.0.5-1. I just uploaded the version planned
for unstable to experimental (4.0.5-1~exp0).

Let's list the changes from the changelog entry:

  * New upstream release (Closes: #539676)
    …

That was long due: the package had seen no update since may 2009. I was
myself preparing it since july.

  * Merge from Ubuntu:

Together with the Ubuntu maintainer (who happens to be the upstream
developper too), we merged our work and workflow in order to merge our
forces. The package had seen 16 updates on the Ubuntu side, trough 4
releases on their side.

    - Turn on the insertion of PostScript code for CUPS' page accounting by
      default (LP: #119403).

This is probably the most critical change of this upload; but…

  * Update README.Debian.
  * Document the default change in NEWS.
  * Remove the big warning in the debconf template.

… it goes documented. And furthermore, this change:

i) has been widely tested on the Ubuntu side since 2007, for the gutsy
release (which means 6 releases away)
ii) doesn't impact non-cups spoolers  (from options.c)

    /* PostScript code to generate accounting messages for CUPS */
    if (spooler == SPOOLER_CUPS && ps_accounting == 1) {
        _log("Inserting PostScript code for CUPS' page accounting\n");
        dstrcat(str, accounting_prolog);
    }

So it is IMHO safe to allow on the Debian side too. What do you think ?

Thanks in advance, cheers,

OdyX

P.S. debdiff is there (pretty big, huh…) :
http://alioth.debian.org/~odyx-guest/debian/experimental/foomatic-
filters_4.0.5-1~exp0.debdiff