Re: List of binary-NEW packages

Il 07/08/2010 17.53, Luca Falavigna ha scritto:
> Hello Release Team!
>
> Here's a list of packages currently sitting in NEW that have binary-NEW
> packages.

For your convenience, I've set up a slightly modified NEW page which
only displays binary-NEW packages, you can find it at [1].
If that turns useful, I'll have a look how to properly differentiate
these information in the default NEW.html page [2].

Feel free to contact FTP Team at your convenience to tell us which
packages we should process, and when.

[1] http://ftp-master.debian.org/users/dktrkranz/binary-NEW/
[2] http://ftp-master.debian.org/NEW.html

Thanks!