Translation update for dokuwiki

Dear release team,

I have received an updated debconf template translation for my package
dokuwiki just before the freeze (bug #591252), and I have taken it into
account after it. I have just done the corresponding upload (sponsored
by dererk, as I am not yet a Debian Maintainer): it is dokuwiki
0.0.20091225c-7.

In addition to the updated french debconf template, it also contains
a one-line modification of the control file: a Standards-Version bump
to the latest 3.9.1, that required no actual modification. And, of
course, a changelog modification.

I attach the corresponding patch, so that you can review it and tell me
if it can get to Squeeze or if I should change something.

Regards,

--
Tanguy Ortolo