Re: Please don't ship current Aqsis and K3D versions in Squeeze

Hi there,

On Saturday 07 August 2010 20:12:27 David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> 	I agree with Philip, that's the fastest way to proceed.  I've already
> filed bugs for both packages.
>
> 	I think we can fix the problems later, but right now I agree with Manuel
> that the kfreebsd and hppa are not that important to block these versions
> from migrating into testing.
>
> 	Thank you very much for your care,

OK, I received the notifications about the removal of the packages (thanks
for filing them yourself, David), although it's not already reflected in the
PTS web site.  Thanks to you too, Philipp.

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>