accepted but not in unstable yet: crawl

Hi!

Somehow, even though crawl 2:0.7.1-3 has been uploaded and accepted on 9:02
this morning, it hasn't been picked up by either of the two dinstall runs
since then.  While buildds swiftly did their work and all arches except
hurd-i386 and -ports are already built, all the results (including several
2:0.7.1-2 builds from yesterday) are rotting in incoming.

-3 fixes two RC issues that were not properly marked at the time.  #591811
(FTBFS on powerpc due to a g++-4.4 bug) was closed by Guus Sliepen without
specifying the version (neither of us suspected it will matter) -- I've
amended that.  The other issue hasn't been reported in the BTS, but probably
no point in doing so since one RC bug is as good as two, as long as both are
fixed in the same version.

I've been told on IRC that even though the upload has been accepted seven
hours before the freeze announcement, it is the "freeze-exceptions" list
that matters, and thus I'm asking you to help rectify this.

Miaow!
--
1KB		// Microsoft corollary to Hanlon's razor:
		//	Never attribute to stupidity what can be