Freeze exception (python-pylibacl, python-pyxattr)?

Hi,

I uploaded these two packages yesterday, and I was hoping they will get
into testing. But I see now both marked as "Not touching package due to
block request by freeze". Even though they were uploaded yesterday :)

The only difference from current testing version is the new -dbg
package, which eliminates the delta between Debian and Ubuntu. So it's
not a big issues if they don't migrate, but it would be nice…

thanks for considering,
iustin