Re: binnmus for libyaz transition

On 23/06/2010 20:23, Julien Cristau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> libyaz3 is apparently replaced by libyaz4 in unstable.  idzebra still
> depends on the old lib so needs a rebuild.  Vincent, are source changes
> needed or can this be fixed by binary NMUs?  Also please refrain from
> further yaz (and related packages) uploads if they're not fixing RC bugs
> until the transition is done.

Sorry, I forgot the bug for idzebra. idzebra works with the new yaz (they
have same upstream). Binary NMU is not enought due to the build dependency
on libyaz3-dev (and not libyaz4-dev or libyaz-dev). I just see a NMU that
change this dependency. I will overwrite it with an alternative (will
be easiest if some want to backport the package)

  Regards,
    Vincent