evolution 2.30.2

Hey,

evo 2.30.2 has just been released, and I'd like to upload it soon, so it
fixes yet another bunch of bugs (which I don't have all identified all).
The thing is, the evolution pack usually needs to migrate altogether
(gtkhtml+eds+evo) or we experience crashes. We have shlibs and
dependencies to enforce that, so new packages built on gtkhtml will have
to wait for the new gtkhtml, ditto for evo. So yeah, that means another
transition (even though it should be shorter this time) so I'm asking a
place in the queue so I don't bother ongoing transitions with evo.

Have a nice day,
--
Yves-Alexis