Hints for libconfig-mvp-perl and related packages

Hi,

allowing libdist-zilla-perl, libconfig-mvp-perl and
libconfig-mvp-reader-ini-perl to migrate to testing probably needs some
manual intervention:

Migrating libconfig-mvp-perl will make libconfig-ini-mvp-perl
uninstallable, but libconfig-ini-mvp-perl has been replaced by
libconfig-mvp-reader-ini-perl.  I will probably request removal from
unstable soon (it has been packaged as a dependency of
libdist-zilla-perl and there are no other rdeps).

Also the packages need to be hinted as migrating them one by one is not
possible as libconfig-mvp-perl breaks libdist-zilla-perl (and others)
which again depend on libconfig-mvp-perl.

hint libconfig-mvp-reader-ini-perl_2.101460-1 libconfig-mvp-perl_2.101540-1  libdist-zilla-perl_3.101520-1 libpod-weaver-perl_3.101460-1
remove libconfig-ini-mvp-perl_0.024-1

Maybe force-hint is required as libconfig-ini-mvp-perl is made
uninstallable?  I do not understand entirely what the hints README says
about this.

Regards,
Ansgar