Re: RM: python-django-squeeze/testing -- ROM; RC-buggy; abandoned upstream; legal issue

Hi,

On Sun, 2010-06-13 at 20:43 +0200, Janos Guljas wrote:
> RC Bug affecting this removal:
>
> I'm sorry for specifying for testing removal. I thought that it will
> be removed from unstable too.

It's the other way round - if you request removal from testing, it only
get removed from testing; if the request is for unstable then the
package will also get removed from testing once nothing in testing
depends on it.

> Should I request removal without testing in subject?

If you would like the package removed altogether (i.e. from unstable)
then you need to file a bug against the ftp.debian.org BTS
pseudo-package requesting that (e.g. by using "reportbug
ftp.debian.org").

Regards,

Adam