Parallels Access/Notice for Final RC Debian Builds

Release Team,

By way of introduction, I manage Technology Alliances/Partnerships at Parallels. As I think you know, Parallels is a heavy open source contributor and builds virtualization products which supports the Debian distro. One of our products, Parallels Containers for Linux, is used heavily by Service Providers and we currently have 1M+ Containers deployed.

There is a Parallels Container feature we offer called OS/Application Templates to enable end-users to more easily deploy any given Linux Distro or application with our product. Debian is one of the top three OS Templates requested. It current takes our engineering team ~4 weeks to build and checkout a template, which we start we soon as a new version of Debian is released.

If we were provided access to the last “RC” build before a new version of Debian releases, we could make a new Parallels Containers Debian OS Template available at nearly the same time that Debian makes a final release.

Is this “early access” to the final RC versions of Debian something you can help us set up?

Regards,

James Raquepau

Parallels, Inc.  || Director, Technology Alliances

425-282-6440 Direct / 425-445-5060 Mobile

www.parallels.com / jraquepau@Parallels.com