Re: Intending to upload DHCP v4 to unstable (small transition necessary)

On 08.06.2010 21:57, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There's been a modest amount of clamouring for ISC DHCP v4 packages in time
> for Squeeze.

As maintainer of network-manager I'm among those who'd like to see up-to-date
isc-dhcp packages for squeeze. The very-soon to be released network-manager
0.8.1 packages will have improved IPv6 support which will require isc-dhcp v4
(with dhcpv6 support).
I can patch network-manager to remove this support so NM still works with
dhcp3-client, but I'd prefer if I could instead just rely on an up-to-date dhcp
version.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?