Re: Xfce 4.6.2

Hi,

On Sat, 2010-05-22 at 11:17 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> Xfce 4.6.2 has just been released. It's a bugfix release, without
> soname/shlibs changes, as far as I know. I'd like to upload it asap, but
> I don't want to mess with already ongoing transitions (though I'm not
> sure which would it would be entangled with, but just in case).

The only connection jamie finds (at least assuming I remembered to tell
her about all the transactions) is to kdenetwork via linphone, but the
KDE transition has recently finished so is no longer an issue.

> Concerned sources packages are:
[...]
> As we didn't yet have any answer on the proposal for libxfce4panel
> split, it's *not* included there.

At least from my side, that was because I hadn't spotted from your
earlier mail that the libxfce4panel split was potentially separate from
the 4.6/4.8 changes.

This would be the first part of point 2 from your original mail (i.e. up
to "release squeeze")?  Which packages would be impacted by the split?

> What do you think?

The set of packages you listed looks ok; adding the package split may be
an option.

Regards,

Adam