Re: Xfce 4.6.2

On sam., 2010-05-22 at 16:16 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Hi,

> The set of packages you listed looks ok; adding the package split may be
> an option.

We decided not to proceed with the split for now, allowing 4.6.2 to
reach testing without too much hassle. If we decide to split, we'll come
up with a plan in advance to not bother your too much, but as I
understand it, seeing the ressources the RT has, we might not do it at
all before squeeze if it takes too much time/manpower.

Yves-Alexis