Re: Audacious transition

Hi,

On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 13:22 -0700, Chris Taylor wrote:
> I am currently in the process of preparing the transition of Audacious
> to the new 2.3 stable branch. The current highest version in Debian is
> 2.1 so I am pushing to try to have 2.3 in Squeeze.

Does this imply changes to any packages other than audacious? (and
audacious-plugins, which has a versioned build-dependency on audacious
which will be broken).

I think your next comment may answer this:

> The transition is currently blocked by libmowgli needing to transition
> to unstable, but that is being worked on.

which suggests that this wouldn't so much be an audacious transition, as
a libmowgli transition.

However, /why/ does audacious depend on libmowgli being updated?  The
build-dependency for the audacious package in experimental is
"libmowgli-dev (>= 0.4)" which is satisfied by the libmowgli in
unstable.

Regards,

Adam