Re: OK to update Boost defaults?
On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 19:58 -0600, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> Hi Marc & Debian-Release,
> On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 09:53:18AM +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> > "Steve M. Robbins" <email@example.com> writes:
> > > On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 12:09:51PM +0100, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> > >> No. We are currently trying to work out the hdf5 and ghc6 transitions
> > >> and have enormous buildd backlogs on mips*, making a binNMU campagain
> > >> for long-building packages (and let's face it, most of boost users take
> > >> more than a few seconds to build...) a problem right now.
> > > OK, so what's the process now? I just uploaded a new revision
> > > 1.42.0-2 so it will be at least 10 more days until it transitions.
> > > Shall I wait for that and ping you again?
> > Sounds fine :)
> OK, boost 1.42 is now in testing. Can you advise me if and when
> I can upload new boost-default packages pointing to 1.42?
Please go ahead with the upload to unstable and let us know if you need
any related binNMUs scheduling.