Re: Invite to join the Release Team

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> There is also the issue of the release notes. This was a problem for
> lenny, and it doesn't look like it will get any better for
> squeeze. The release notes need to be updated for squeeze and upgrade
> and installation tests on different configurations should be
> organized. It's a bit early to do it, as many components of squeeze are
> not done yet, but at least finding people who would be interested in
> working on this would be great.

Wasn't Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> (symoon) supposed to take
care of the release notes? At least I have seen him dealing with
bugreports against the package.

Not sure that it includes test upgrades... but Bill Allombert has been
known to do such test upgrades from time to time. Bill, would you like to
take the lead on that aspect and maybe organize test upgrades among beta
testers (there's a list debian-testing@lists.debian.org dedicated to that
IIRC)?

Raphaël Hertzog

Like what I do? Sponsor me: http://ouaza.com/wp/2010/01/05/5-years-of-freexian/