Re: Bits from the Release Team: What should go into squeeze?

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 09:42:58PM +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
> It would be great if every team on track could send us a short mail to
> debian-release@lists.debian.org and if every team that still faces work

openoffice.org mostly should be on track and shouldn't change that much
anymore (except the usual (backported) bugfixes if they arise and
removing the usage of one embedded code copy).
Maybe even reenabling armel binaries.[1]

If possible, I'd like to have 3.2.1 included, but its schedule is not
completely clear, so i'd not hold my breath and insist in that (if
important stuff ariises I can just backport it) it must be in there.

> If you think that your package is not ready for squeeze yet, please
> document that in a RC bug against your package and file a bug for removal
> from testing against release.debian.org.  Of course it will trickle in by
> itself as soon as all RC bugs are closed and we are not in freeze yet.

So asumming 1:3.2.0 didn't enter testing yesterday I should have done so
for 1:3.1.1-16 and let it be removed? :)

Grüße/Regards,

René

[1] and if hppa finally got fixed the addition of hppa...

--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70