[(old)stable] D-I kernel updates

Hi Dann,

I'm preparing to upload a new version of D-I for both stable and oldstable
and was wondering whether or not to update the kernel udebs.

Are the current kernel images in (o-)p-u the versions intended for the next
point releases? Anything in them worth the effort?

p-u has 2.6.26-20; o-p-u has 2.6.18.dfsg.1-26etch1.

For both all arches look to be up-to-date, so building and uploading the
kernel udebs will be trivial. I can take care of that.

Cheers,
FJP