Re: [SRM] stable udev update

Hallo Marco,

am Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 10:11:47PM +0200 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> On Aug 25, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
> > Looks like the uploaded package wasn't built in a lenny environment.
> Indeed, sorry for the mistake. I am uploading a properly built
> 0.125-7+lenny3.
> (What about .symbols files for libraries >= standard as a release goal?)

that would have hid this problem in question if there were other subtle
changes from the build environment of Lenny to the old you used?

(Not that I would be against it in principle or something.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager