Please binNMU librep-dev to fix bad shebang

librep-dev carries a copy of the libtool used to build it, for use by
its rdepends. The version currently in the archive was built when bash
was still the default shell, and so the libtool script has #/bin/sh as
its shebang. Now that dash is the default shell, the script fails
because it contains bashisms.

I have verified that a rebuild will cause the script to pickup
#/bin/bash as its shebang.

nmu librep_0.17.3-4 . ALL . -m 'Rebuild to pickup /bin/bash as shell for libtool. (Closes: #540015)'

Thanks.

(Please CC me on responses, I'm not subscribed to the list)