Re: Getting xulrunner 1.9.1 in unstable

Hi,

I'm going to go with a slightly more complete plan, hopefully getting
xulrunner 1.9.1 in unstable tomorrow:
- Send patches for the impacted packages. That has already been done 12
  days ago, and some packages have already been updated.
- NMU the remaining packages. I will be building the packages today to
  hopefully upload them today or tomorrow.
- Upload xulrunner 1.9.1 to unstable tomorrow.
- Request BinNMUs for packages currently depending on libmozjs1d.

Cheers,

Mike